About Henley Finance
Henley Finance was established in 2013 and is a short-term bridging finance company specialising in loans between three months to a year, of between £100,000 to £1,000,000 for the professional property developer. The concept of the company was devised purely from responses to clients' needs, and the experiences of borrowing in the sector by the founder, Richard Butler-Creagh.
The relationship with our client is the key to being able to understand their requirements and deliver our promises. Consistent communication is an element that is present throughout the life of the loan so Henley Finance relies on people who share its values in business, making the process transparent and understandable for everyone involved.
"A lot of developers come to us because it is cheaper than getting involved with a partner and they get the benefit of the experience of our team"
Richard Butler-Creagh, 2017
WITH OUR IN-HOUSE UNDERWRITERS
- we can provide quick decisions on your borrowing, subject to security;
- we are able to send a valuer to the site often within 24 hours for central England locations;
- we are able to approve many transactions that other lenders cannot due to the borrowing products that we have developed;
WITH OUR INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATES
- you have access to a range of professionals, including Legal and Planning, with whom we work closely;
- you can be assured of the same high customer care standards that we adhere to;
- you benefit from their familiarity with our process ensuring a straightforward transaction and the most competitive rates.
Our new lending product enables us to lend on projects with a low loan to value ratio, which would not have previously been possible due to restrictions by the first charge holder.
Even though the short-term professional loan market is highly competitive, we find that the ease of our system ensures that we always have more borrowers than we have funds for. Henley Finance is dedicated to responsibly assisting our clients wherever possible and has an impeccable track record. We rely on word of mouth, we have never advertised and over a third of our loans are repeat business.
Find out about our founder Richard Butler-Creagh here. Also, read the Richard Butler-Creagh blog here for the latest finance news. Connect with Richard Butler Creagh on Crunchbase.